Ensure that you have the best marketing-oriented resume to represent you in front of potential employers, and recruiters. We can help you create a resume that highlights who you are in a positive way, regardless of your lack of experience.
Step 1 – Initial Meeting
- Consult with you to identify your targeted profession/industry and career objective(s)
- Identify your most relevant education, any work experience, accomplishments, skills, strengths and attributes
- Evaluate the position(s) you are applying for including related job postings and employer job competency requirements (skills, experience, qualifications and attributes required to perform the job successfully)
Step 2 – Resume Development
- Identify the most suitable resume format, structure and marketing techniques
- Develop and write your resume–job responsibilities, accomplishments, areas of expertise and strengths using job specific key words and competency-based phrases
- Review your draft resume to ensure that your resume effectively links your competencies to your target profession and employers’ job competency requirements
Step 3 – Resume Review and Delivery
- Make any changes to meet your needs and prepare the final resume for your approval
- Discuss how you can utilize your new resume to effectively sell yourself at the interview and get the job
NexxStep Specialties: Resume Writing, Career Counseling, Career Counselor in Boca Raton, Career Counselor in Broward and Palm Beach County, Career Counseling in Boca Raton, Help choosing college major, Help choosing career, Career Choice in Boca Raton, College Major Assessment in Boca Raton, College Major Assessment in Broward and Palm Beach County.